My Gentoo ebuild repository, containing Wayland safe builds of my most used packages that are not present in official Gentoo or guru repo.
This is my
gentoo-overlay containing some
The packages in this overlay cannot be found in the official Gentoo or Guru package repositories, they might not be stable and should be used at your own risk.
Using the overlay
To use this overlay, first read and understand the Gentoo documentation on /etc/portage/repos.conf, then either fork the repo to use for yourself, or you can trust me and add the repo directly as an overlay.
The repository contains the following packages
- app-admin/otpclient - An easy to use OTP client written in C/GTK3 that supports both TOTP and HOTP
- dev-libs/libcotp - C library that generates TOTP and HOTP
- games-engines/love - Framework to create 2D games in Lua
- media-gfx/swayimg - Image viewer for Sway/Wayland
- media-libs/libcamera - A complex camera support library for Linux, Android, and ChromeOS
- net-misc/trackma - Open multi-site list manager for Unix-like systems. (Only cli and ncurses are tested)
All my projects can be subscribed to using RSS(Atom) or JSON feeds, if you do not know how to use feeds, I have a page with instructions on how to do that.