A Post-install script for base Arch Linux installation to use with my dotfiles.
To install, run the following command in a terminal of your archlinux system.
curl -Lks https://codeberg.org/codingotaku/arch-post-install/raw/branch/main/install | /bin/bash
What does this install?
The script installs and configures the following
- alacritty - A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- bat - Cat clone with syntax highlighting and git integration
- brightnessctl - Lightweight brightness control tool
- dracula-gtk-theme - Dark theme for GTK
- dragon-drop - Simple drag-and-drop source/sink for X or Wayland
- espeak-ng - Multi-lingual software speech synthesizer
- imv - Image viewer for Wayland and X11
- iwd - Internet Wireless Daemon
- librewolf-bin - Community-maintained fork of Firefox, focused on privacy, security and freedom.
- ly - TUI display manager
- mpv - a free, open source, and cross-platform media player
- neovim - Fork of Vim aiming to improve user experience, plugins, and GUIs
- pamixer - Pulseaudio command-line mixer like amixer
- pavucontrol - PulseAudio Volume Control
- pipewire-pulse - Low-latency audio/video router and processor - PulseAudio replacement
- playerctl - mpris media player controller and lib for spotify, vlc, audacious, bmp, xmms2, and others.
- ranger - Simple, vim-like file manager
- slurp - Select a region in a Wayland compositor
- swappy - A Wayland native snapshot editing tool
- sway - Tiling Wayland compositor and replacement for the i3 window manager
- swaybg - Wallpaper tool for Wayland compositors
- swayidle - Idle management daemon for Wayland
- swaylock - Screen locker for Wayland
- ttf-nerd-fonts-symbols - High number of extra glyphs from popular 'iconic fonts' (2048-em)
- wl-clipboard - Command-line copy/paste utilities for Wayland
- wob - A lightweight overlay volume/backlight/progress/anything bar for Wayland
- wofi - launcher for wlroots-based wayland compositors
- yay - Yet another yogurt. Pacman wrapper and AUR helper written in go.
- zathura - Minimalistic document viewer
- zathura-pdf-mupdf - PDF support for Zathura (MuPDF backend) (Supports PDF, ePub, and OpenXPS)
For more information, checkout my dotfiles